Mission, Vision, Values
To rescue and deliver fresh, surplus food to feed people experiencing hunger.
No Waste. No Hunger.
- COMPASSION. We demonstrate compassion for our communities and each other.
- RESPECT. We treat everyone with dignity, and embrace the diversity of the communities we serve.
- INTEGRITY. We strive to do the right thing on behalf of all stakeholders by working honestly and with transparency.
- COLLABORATION. We work collaboratively with our partners, our donors, and our communities.
- COMMON SENSE. We bring a common sense approach to relieving hunger that helps our communities and protects the environment.
Click here, to view the Second Harvest Accessible Customer Service Plan (PDF).