In its 14th year, Turkey Drive is our holiday food-raising campaign that unites shoppers and volunteers in Loblaws locations across the city, to ensure hungry Torontonians can enjoy a warm, holiday meal. This year’s Turkey Drive will take place December 3rd - 4th & December 10th - 11th in 12 Loblaws locations throughout Toronto. Loblaws will be generously donating $5 to Second Harvest for every turkey purchased, up to $20,000.
December 3-4 locations:
- Loblaws - Queens Quay - 10 Lower Jarvis St.
- Loblaws - Burnhamthorpe - 380 The East Mall
- Loblaws - Humbercrest - 3671 Dundas St. W.
- Loblaws – Millwood & Laird – 11 Redway Rd.
- Loblaws – Roncesvalles – 2280 Dundas St W.
- Loblaws – Leslie & Lakeshore - 17 Leslie St.
December 10-11 locations:
- Loblaws - Victoria Park - 50 Musgrave St.
- Loblaws - Yonge & York Mills - 3501 Yonge St.
- Loblaws – Bayview & Moore – 301 Moore Ave.
- Loblaws – Dupont & Christie – 650 Dupont St. Toronto
- Loblaws – Forest Hill – 396 St Clair Ave W.
- Loblaws – Maple Leaf Gardens - 60 Carlton St
Turkey Drive helps us meet our agency requests for healthy protein, one of the hardest types of food for Second Harvest to acquire.
Last year, we raised a total of 5,986 turkeys for hungry Torontonians. Thank you to our incredible volunteers who stationed themselves in the frozen meat department, donning reindeer antlers, Santa hats, and for a lucky few – full-body turkey costumes, to sell turkeys to generous shoppers. Thank you to all valued supporters who donated food or funds to our Turkey Drive, and lastly, thank you to Loblaws, who donated $2 per turkey, up to a maximum of $10,000.